I listen to a lot of music. A. Lot. I am somewhat obsessed with music and ever since I discovered the concept of “renting” music rather than buying it (via Rhapsody), my addiction has only grown.
With rare exception, I have a constant soundtrack going in the background when I’m running. Here are various mixes I’ve compiled over the years, along with random posts about music, musicians or individual recordings that I like.
- Tempo Run
- The December Mixes
- Music for a long, fast run
- Roche Infestation
- 33 for 150
- Sunday Run
- 90 Minute Groove
Random Mentions of Music
- Mr. Tamborine Man by The Byrds (Live)
- Is It Any Wonder? by Keane
- Drastic Fantastic by K.T. Tunstall
- Rainy Days and Mondays by The Carpenters
- Bach, Grieg, and The Mamas and the Papas